Sunday 5 August 2012

First post ever!

Welcome to my blog, my name is Rox and I love everything to do with baking. My blog will be dedicated to all things delicious and sweet (well mostly sweet!).

I have to warn you that this is my first blog so please bear with me while I learn the ropes.

I was meant to write my first post on Monday but this week quickly became very busy and here I am, finally, on Sunday.
My week was spent watching Bradley Wiggins whizz through the streets of leafy Surrey, attending a cupcake decorating class (held by none other than Xanthe Milton aka Cookie Girl!) and watching Singing in the Rain at an open air cinema.

As this is the first post, I better keep it short and sweet with some photos of the finished cupcakes from the class!





We are going to celebrate Andy Murray's win with a cupcake....or two, most likely three:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment